Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family. Mom is home from the hospital. She actually called me yesterday on my birthday! I was so surprised because she hasn't used the phone in a long time. It really warmed my heart. I think she's feeling better and has more hope for the future after the wonderful care she got at St. John's hospital in Anderson. John fixed up a cute little bag of gifts for my birthday, including a tin of mixed nuts, candy, a candle and a few other things. The best part was a love letter that he wrote. I'll always cherish that...he is so sweet...I'm very blessed. He and I are having a quiet little Thanksgiving dinner here at home today. We may go out to see Mom later this evening. Our celebration with the kids will be at Joel and Wendy's on Saturday since I have to work tomorrow. May God bless and keep all of you. Remember to give thanks to Him for all His amazing blessings!

No comments: