Saturday, April 05, 2008

My "new" kitchen...

John and I have been working on our kitchen for over a year...a little at a time. It's been a lot of work but we're really happy with the new paint and cabinets we've added. We couldn't afford a real renovation but the things we've managed to change have really given us more storage room and it looks so much brighter! We bought our first new range too...we've always had a used one. This one is so nice...a flat top is so much easier to clean. I'm so appreciative of all the work John put into painting. He's the greatest!





2 comments:

Wendy said...

The cabinets look awesome! And I love the blue wall!

Free In Christ said...

Karen, it is great. It looks so open, and crisp and clean. Thanks for sharing the photos. I've been thinking much about you these past few days. I hope all is well with you and John. I sure miss spending time with you.