Monday, December 05, 2005

Over the Rhine!
















I'm so excited...John and I are going to an Over the Rhine concert this weekend in Indianapolis with my sister, Ruth and her husband, Chip and their son Benji and his girlfriend, Ashlea. John and I haven't seen them in concert for a few years...but we love their music! Linford Detweiler and his wife, Karin Bergquist are in the band...and are family too! My daughter, Molly, is married to Linford's brother, Myron. The band has been playing for a long time and have a loyal following all over the country. This year there's buzz about a possible Grammy nomination! I would love for them to gain the recognition I think they deserve! Here are a couple of photos of Linford and Karin with their niece, Betsy (my grand-daughter).
You can hear their new Mp3 here.

No comments: