Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A new week...

Wow...last week was a full one. It was so much fun to have Molly and Betsy here. Even though I had to work, we still had lots of time to play with her and enjoy each new moment with her. By the weekend they were feeling much better...John was starting to mend...then I caught the virus on Saturday. Fortunately it didn't hit me as hard as John so I haven't had to miss any work. I'm just not feeling the greatest...coughing and sneezing. I'm doing all I can to not miss work so I'll have the paid days off at the end of the month. We're going to celebrate our 35th anniversary with the kids in Michigan!!! I sure hope Joel and Wendy are free then...they keep so busy with work and church that it's hard to get together with them. My friend, Heather, who lives in Okinawa had her baby this weekend! Ayden Josiah! I'm so happy for her...she has 3 adorable little girls too. We met on Blogspot and really enjoy keeping in touch. It's time to go to work...may the Lord bless and keep all my "readers".

1 comment:

Wendy said...

When are you and John planning to come up? Let us know so we can try to arrange plans and stuff.