Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What a busy week!

I had Monday off for my anniversary and the rest of the week has been reeeeally busy! The local schools are on spring break so we've had lots of kids at the library. Tuesday we had a craft day for them. We've been planning and preparing crafts for over a month and it was a great success! There were 61 kids in attendance and each of them got to make at least 6 crafts to take home.
Today my home school group met at the library. They surprised me with a "thank you" cake! What a great bunch of kids and moms. They're so much fun...it makes the work worthwhile! I hope you enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

Free In Christ said...

Great pictures. I had to miss the craft day. Iworked that day. Seeing the homeschool moms and kids makes me miss the homeschool group. Tell them all hello!

Heather said...

Karen,
I really enjoyed the photos! And that was wonderful they brought you a cake! You deserve it!! What a neat day!
Love,
Heather