Thursday, September 21, 2006

Another epidural...



This is my pain management doctor, Robert Lillo. He's so nice...he did my 4th epidural cortisone injection into my spine this morning. He talked to me the entire time asking all about my kids and their jobs and interests. It made the time go so quickly, I barely felt the needles go in. I'm sure hoping this helps for awhile. I've been in such pain the past few weeks but most especially this past week. It was really hard to go to work and be on my feet. I don't have much pain when I sit because it opens the area that is being compressed in my lower back. I came home and slept for a couple hours. John had to take the day off to drive me so he's been doing home repairs today. He had bought a new vanity and sink for the spare bathroom. When he got ready to install it, the vanity was too wide. So he had to go back to Muncie...the second time today and exchange it for a smaller one. Then when he started to work on it, the door was crooked and we saw it had been bumped or dropped and was out of alignment. So he's been working on getting that fixed. Our elderly neighbor decided to check on his progress so he's in that tiny bathroom with John trying to "supervise". John is being so patient...I'm really proud of him. There isn't any way I can help him so I'm just praying he doesn't have any more problems with it. I think he's starting to wish he'd waited until he had a full day to do this. Molly and Myron and Betsy are coming Saturday evening to visit so he wants to have things looking really nice. We had our carpets cleaned and have some of our painting done. It takes a lot of work to keep things clean and looking good! I'll take some photos when we get all finished.

1 comment:

Free In Christ said...

I hope you get to feeling better. I sure miss seeing you. I hope we can get together soon.

Melissa