Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday...


I haven't been blogging much lately. I can't think of much of anything but my mom and her future and I just don't feel like talking about it. I talked to Dad tonight and he said she's exhausted from having so much company. Everyone loves her and wants to spend time with her but she really needs some rest. That's why we didn't go out there today. Dad was grateful that we didn't. He said she's starting to accept the diagnosis and is really fearful of what she's facing. She saw her younger brother suffer with brain cancer for 2 years before he died and she's fearful of the same fate. She has hundreds of people praying for her....I just wish she could sense that love and find some peace and comfort in it. She and Dad are going to their family doctor tomorrow to discuss the diagnosis. He's a wonderful Christian friend to them and I'm sure he will be a comfort. Then on Friday Mom goes to find out about the radiation treatments. They aren't going to do any surgery.
I talked to Molly yesterday and she brightened my day (as always). She and Betsy are going to come and stay with us at the end of Sept. I can't wait to see them! Betsy is walking now...she took her first few steps when we were up there for her birthday...Molly said after that she started walking although she still prefers crawling because it's faster. She always brightens my mood...it will be so great to see them again!

No comments: