Thursday, June 07, 2007

Flowers for my new office!

Molly, Myron & Betsy sent me these lovely lilies to congratulate me on my new job! Today was my first story time as director. It went really well! The kids are still a little shy with me since not all of them know me yet. But a fun time was had by all.

I stopped out to see my Mom tonight...she is so weak...I don't know how she keeps going. I thought her breathing seemed labored and I could hardly understand her when she spoke. It's so hard to see the ones you love fading away before your eyes.





3 comments:

The Legacy Foundation said...

Congrads on the new job!!! How exciting for you! We will be coming over on some thursdays to visit the library...I look forward to seeing you!

Molly D said...

Betsy just looked at your pictures and exclaimed, "My Grandma!" :)

Heather said...

Congrats again :)

It makes me so sad to think of what you must be going through...Praying for the Lord's continued comfort my dear friend. Love Heather