Saturday, September 22, 2007


This has been such a busy week! I saw the back surgeon at the first of the week. I can't have surgery now because I would have to be off work for 6 weeks to 3 months! I didn't think it would be that long to recover and rehabilitate. I wouldn't have enough time off accumulated at work so I asked what I could do instead of surgery. He said I could try another type of epidural injection...so that's what I'm going to do. I know it's just a band-aid on the problem but I don't want to lose my job after I just got promoted. So I hope this injection will help the pain and swelling in my spine for awhile.
We had great fun with Molly and Betsy here part of the weekend. It's been tough for them having Myron in Cincinnati working and only seeing him on weekends. We're all still praying that their house will sell soon and they'll be able to make the move to Cincy. Our new grandson, Jake, is doing well. He's already gained weight and growing fast! I can't wait to see him again...and his Momma and Papa too!

1 comment:

Heather said...

(((Mrs Karen))) I will be praying about your back. I can't imagine the pain you must be in. What a CUTE little MAN little Jake is??? I want to call him Jakey when I see this sweet little picture :) I am so glad to see this update...I guess I should be checking daily huh? Love you!! Heather...I am still praying for C.