Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Being Thankful...





I have so much to be thankful for...a wonderful, loving husband, two great children, a wonderful son-in-law and daughter-in-law and a beautiful granddaughter! The Lord has saved me from sin and promised me eternal life! I could ask for nothing more...but He has blessed me with so much more...wonderful friends...a fulfilling job...57 years of life! Thank you Lord!
Work has been so hectic this past couple of weeks. My boss is visiting her family in Texas so LaDonna and I have been "holding down the fort". It's been so busy for some reason. I think kids are trying to finish up a lot of projects before the holidays. Today is my birthday and my sweet John gave me my favorite perfume...Eternity. He offered to take me to my favorite restaurant, "Outback" but I haven't felt real well so we just ate here in town. I hope I'm not getting a bug...I think it's just IBS. I tend to have problems with that when I have a lot going on and big activities planned. It sure is hard to believe I'm 57...I still feel young in my thinking...but I'm heading fast toward 60! I had a wonderful call from Molly and a sweet e-mail from Joel...so I'm feeling really loved. It's going to be so great to see everyone this weekend! Here are some new photos of Betsy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Karen, You certainly do have a beautiful family. I saw you checked out my blog ;) It is a such great way to keep in touch family!! Have a most blessed Thanksgiving!
A Sister in Christ,
Heather