Friday, November 04, 2005

A nice Friday...

I didn't have to work today so I really enjoyed sleeping in! After running errands and getting groceries, I got home in time to see my sweet hubby. We decided to go to Cracker Barrel for supper. It was really good and I enjoyed sitting next to some old friends we hadn't seen for a long time! It was great to catch up with Randy and Donna and hear what's happening in their lives. It's a shame we get too busy to nourish friendships like we should. I resolve to do better at that. We did a little Christmas shopping in Cracker Barrel. They have so many nice gifts...I found one for Molly and Wendy! It's hard to get in the mood for Christmas shopping when it's still so warm and balmy outside! I've posted some photos of Molly, Myron and Betsy from their family outing to Saugatuck. What great pictures...I "borrowed" them from Molly's blog. She knows I need my "Betsy fix" every few days. Thanks Molly Bee!!!

No comments: