Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Five Perfectly Weird Things About Myself

A fellow blogger challenged me to write about 5 perfectly weird things about myself. I had to give it some thought...I'm such a boring person. But here goes:

1. I take the computer games home from the library where I work and play them so I can help the kids when they get stuck on a game. They think I'm cool...but weird. ;)
2. I constantly dream that I'm pregnant...and I'm thrilled about it in my dreams. I always wake up disappointed. (I'm 57!)
3. When we go on long drives I feel a deep longing to do all the things I've never done...especially when I realize that I have more yesterdays than tomorrows.
4. In college I took a judo class and loved it...until I broke my foot during the final.
5. My husband and I grew up 3 miles from each other but didn't meet until we were both out of high school...years later when looking up my genealogy...his name appeared. We're 4th cousins!

1 comment:

Heather said...

ooo! What a cute idea :) I will take your challenge..I enjoyed this :)