Friday, August 11, 2006

My handsome nephews...




My brother, Gary's two sons are in the Highland High School band and they competed at the State Fair track contest this year. We weren't able to go to the fair but did get to watch their last evening dress rehearsal. They wear Scottish uniforms and look so sharp! Colin is a sophomore and plays the trumpet. Hunter is an 8th grader and plays French horn. He was asked to march with the high school band! I was so proud of them. I sat talking to their mom and felt like crying when I thought of them so grown up. They were both preemies at birth and had a rough start...but now they're both excellent students and have grown so tall and handsome! Gary and Jennifer have good reason to be proud of them. Their band placed 4th in the state fair contest but they can be proud of a wonderful job!

2 comments:

Molly D said...

Wow...they look so cool! Did you go to Anderson to see them?

Heather said...

They look incredibly sharp!! How neat..I love the pictures. That is neat that Hunter got to march with the highschool band! I know that must have meant the world to him :) Hope you are doing well!!
Love,
Heather