Thursday, August 24, 2006

Update...

I went to the doctor today to see about my knee...we're going to wait a bit on the Supartz injections because they think a lot of my pain is coming from the spinal stenosis. So I have to see the other doctor in 2 weeks to see if I can have another epidural injection. I've had 3 in the past 2 years so I don't know if they'll do another one. I'm trying to put off surgery as long as possible! I stopped to see my Mom and Dad on my way home from the dr. Mom looked good and was speaking more clearly. The Dilantin is making her arms and legs feel heavy and she's still very tired from the hospital stay. I don't think she quite believes that there's something wrong in her brain because she doesn't clearly remember the seizure. Maybe that's best...we are all holding onto hope that it will not be serious. Her biopsy is next Friday and I asked for the day off to be at the hospital. My boss has been very kind and understanding. This weekend we're heading to Michigan! Betsy's celebrating her 1st birthday on Monday so we'll get to spoil her a bit and get to spend some time with Molly and Myron and Joel and Wendy!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Awww I will be praying. I am so glad you get to celebrate with little Betsy!! How exciting!

Free In Christ said...

I hope you get to feeling better. I'm glad you get to spend time with Betsy, and your kids too, for her birthday. I can't believe she is 1 already. Enjoy your weekend. Keep us posted on your Mom.

Heather said...

I was just checking for an update :) Thinking of you and miss you!