Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Miss Bonnie

My supervisor, Bonnie, celebrated 20 years at the library. We surprised her by decorating her office and putting up a banner. We gave her a lovely desk clock with her name on it. To most of the children of Winchester, Miss Bonnie, IS the library. She reads stories to them on Thursdays and Saturdays. She sings songs, laughs with them, listens to their cute little lisps as they "show and tell" about their most recent toy and generally makes them feel loved. And I know they make her feel loved too. Congratulations, Bonnie, on 20 years of love and laughter!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Karen, what a beautiful Library! I really enjoyed the pictures! What a sweet thing to do for Bonnie!! Glad your knee feels better, love you!! heather

PS...can't believe I put Robert instead of John on my post!! I was on a ROLL :)