Friday, July 21, 2006

List of 3 things about me...

Melissa...I'm doing this for you...

3 things that scare me:
losing my husband
losing a child
hurting someone's feelings


3 people who make me laugh:
Melissa
Heather
Molly

3 things I love:
Jesus
My husband
My children
(and my computer) ;)


3 things I hate:
Child abuse
People who think they're never wrong
Cat hair and litter in my house!


3 things I do not understand:
How anyone could hurt a child
Higher Math (my son got all those brains)
Chemistry (got a D in college)


3 things on my desk:
Bills
stamps
books I plan to read

3 things I am doing right now:
blogging
yawning
planning to go to bed

3 things I want to do before I die:
Lead someone to Christ
Live my life so that I will be found faithful
See lots of grandchildren!

3 things I can do:

Play the piano
Judo
Play poker

3 ways to describe my personality:
Considerate
Self-conscious about my weight
Hard worker

3 things I can't do:
Ignore my computer for a day
Walk far (arthritis)
Stay on a diet

3 things I think you should listen to:
God (be still and listen)
Your husband
Your friends

3 things you should never listen to:
Gangsta Rap (hate that stuff)
Gossip
Network News...It's Fox News for me!


3 absolute favorite foods:
Pizza
Pecan Pie
Filet Mignon

3 beverages I drink regularly:
Caffeine-free Diet Coke
Water
Crystal Lite

3 shows I watched as a kid:
Captain Kangaroo
Roy Rogers
The Little Rascals

3 things I really want to do:
Faithfully serve Christ
Love my husband as Christ loves me
Live to see my grandchildren grown!

How's that Melissa? I'm pretty predictable. Now Heather, Wendy, Dana & Molly...it's your turn!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I filled it out on my blog!

Heather said...

okey-dokey!! I enjoyed reading yours!!