Saturday, February 04, 2006

I've been tagged...

Here's a new quiz for my faithful readers. Let's see if Molly, Wendy, Melissa, Heather and Dana want to give it a try.

4 Jobs I've had:
Waitress in a diner
Teletype operator
Optometrist's assistant
Elementary School teacher
(And for added measure)
Secretary for the Chamber of Commerce
17 years as a stay-at-home mom and homeschool teacher
Woodcraft painter
Waxcraft painter
Pre-school teacher
Librarian!

4 Places I've lived:
Deerfield
Saratoga
Deerfield
Winchester

4 movies I like:
Sound of Music (our first date movie)
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Frequency
Shadowlands

4 TV Shows I enjoy:
Fox News
Lost
Survivor
Invasion

4 Favorite Foods:
Pizza
Mom's divinity
Anything with pecans in it
Homemade bread with lots of butter

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
Heaven
Michigan with my kids
Somewhere on a lake with my fishing pole
Alaska

First names of 4 old boyfriends:
Allen
Tom
Mike
Terry

4 Music Groups I've Seen Live:
Over the Rhine
3 Dog Night (many many moons ago)
Oak Ridge Boys
Four Seasons (also a long time ago)

4 Books I've Read Recently:
Unspoken by Angela Hunt
Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
Justice by Angela Hunt
The Preacher's Daughter by Beverly Lewis

4 Books I'm Getting Ready to Read:
Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge
End of the Spear by Steve Saint
The Emerging Church by Dan Kimball
Putting Amazing Back into Grace by Michael Horton

Okay gals, let's see what's up with your lives!









5 comments:

Free In Christ said...

Okay, yes, I will probably eventually do this little quiz, only so you can see that my life is extremely boring. At any rate. I love reading your blog, it makes me feel like I've talked to you. Be careful, don't get "addicted" to ebay. LOL! It is alot of fun. I'm glad to hear you may have found a pastor.
Love, Melissa

Heather said...

uh oh :) I'm a sucker for these things. I love learning little interesting tid-bits about people :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sort of confused. WHERE is the quiz?????LOL

You really like Survivor? I can honestly say other than that, I have seen NONE of those shows!LOL DH is a Survivor junkie.....I prefer The Amazing Race and Biggest Looser personally!

Interesting jobs! Always fun to hear what ppl used to do. I just picture you as a librarian!LOL

Dana

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're gonna have to tell Melissa I love her house! She did a great job! She only allows members here to post so I can't!:( I did make it to her site tho!;)

Free In Christ said...

Karen, You'll have to tell Dana, that I fixed my blog to accept comments from anyone. Is this Dana from the homeschool group?
Tell everyone hello in the group. thanks.
Lots of love
Melissa