Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Weekend in Michigan





We spent Friday through Sunday with Myron, Molly and Betsy. It was so fun to see them again and see how much the baby has changed. She's really noticing the world around her and looks you right in the eye as if she's reading your expression. Saturday night we kept her overnight so Myron and Molly could celebrate Valentine's day a little early with a romantic night out! We had a lot of fun playing with her and she slept all night! It was hard to leave on Sunday...I sure wish we lived closer!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad you had such a good weekend! Their house is so pretty! I am sure it was hard to leave :( I really enjoyed the pictures!
love,
heather

Free In Christ said...

karen, sounds like a great weekend. I know you miss them all. I am glad you were able to spend time with Betsy. I was starting to wonder where you were. I love to read you blog. It makes me feel like I've seen you. Speaking of, I think we may venture out to the library Friday--are you going to be there? Look forward to seeing you.

Melissa