Sunday, April 23, 2006



I saw the Dr. this week about my back situation. He said that the stenosis is worse and I'll probably eventually need surgery. But I asked him to try the injection at least once more. It helped for awhile the last time. I see my other Dr. about my knees on Wednesday, then have the epidural on Thursday for my spine. If all goes well, we're planning to go to Michigan on Friday evening to see the kids...that gives me something to look forward to!
Friday night we had a great time at my sister's house. All of my brothers and sisters gathered to plan my Dad's 80th birthday party in July. We shared pizzas and funny stories with each other. I think it's the first time in years that we've all been together without Dad and Mom. We're planning to have a photographer at the party to take a group photo. Each family will wear a different color...there are nearly 60 of us! So it will be a neat surprise for Dad!

1 comment:

Free In Christ said...

I'll be praying for you with the health problems. I hope you have a nice weekend. Also, the birtday party plans sound great.