Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What a Wednesday!

Wow...I'm beat. I worked from 8 to 2 today since I had a dr. appt. at 3. I had two groups in...8 preschoolers in the morning and our regular home-school group in the afternoon. The kids were all great and so much fun...they helped me forget my pain for awhile! I arrived at the dr. in Muncie at 2:50 and got back in my car to go home at 5:30. That was so tiring. More x-rays and more waiting! The result is my knees are bad due to arthritis...(I knew that ) and I'll probably need a replacement in the future . Right now they're going to do arthroscopic surgery on May 16 and try to repair the tears in there and clean out the * loose stuff. *(My Medical Terminology) Then after it heals from the surgery they plan to inject it for 5 consecutive weeks with joint fluid made from....now get this....rooster combs! It's called Supartz. So...it looks like I'm getting a spring vacation...but I'll be spending it healing from surgery!

1 comment:

Molly D said...

So when the sun comes up, will your knee crow? ;) Weird!