Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm back...

Well...one procedure is finished! We left for Muncie at 6 this morning and I had the epidural injection around 8. It wasn't too bad...it hurt a little more than the last time...I could feel it down both legs. But I'm hoping and praying that it will help for a long time...I don't want back surgery! I came home and slept for 2 hours...it really wiped me out. I'm so glad I get to go to Michigan to see the kids this weekend...I can get my mind off my own aches and pains and enjoy them!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Karen, I so hope that you can get some rest!!:hugs:
Love in Him,
Heather

Diane Viere said...

First time visitor here...sorry to visit when you aren't feeling so good-but glad to hear you are on top of this pain with your doctor.

Diane

Free In Christ said...

I hope you are feeling better by now. You are in my prayers. I hope you enjoy the weekend with your kids.Love....Melissa