Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Day 2...

I'm not feeling quite so good today. I was getting around without the walker yesterday, but I had to start the exercises today so now I'm having a lot of pain and needing the walker. I'm sure that's just part of the healing process. I sure hope it gets better before Monday...I have to go back to work then if at all possible. John stayed home today to help me. He made several runs to Wal-Mart...he kept thinking of things we needed. He put rounded bricks around our flagpole and then mulch and planted red wave petunias in there. It looks really pretty! He's done so much to the yard and garden this year. It's going to be really beautiful when it all starts blooming. He bought me a beautiful hanging planter filled with purple petunias and some other flowers I don't know the name of. He loves working outside and we finally had a day of sunshine and no rain. There's a storm coming in tonight so he was relieved to get so much done. I'm going to miss him when he goes back to work tomorrow. I'm sleeping in the guest room until I can get around better. I don't think I can roll in and out of our water bed right now. I'm so blessed to have such a sweet husband. God has been so good to me!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh Karen :( I am sorry you are not feeling well. You are so blessed to have such a loving husband. I love petunias and I bet your garden is lovely. Take care! I am praying.
love heather